The Science Of Black Hair Book

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SONICARE SAVED MY TEETH

I been back and forth to the dentist. Why? Cause I had a bad experience in my life with cleaning my teeth once before and I am terrified of the dentist. Dont get me wrong I have a GREAT DENTIST but when its time for cleaning I get so scared thinking of how horrible the lady made me feel long ago. So now Im back on track and found out I have to invest in a good and healhty toothbrush.

SONICARE is the best. Its pricy but people its so worth it. Check out Amazon's Prices and compare and get hooked up on the best toothbrush ever. I DID.

FYI: Check with Your Dentist to try to see if they have a cheaper price as well

3 comments:

glamazini said...

Been using Braun Oral-B Triumph for almost 2 years now. It has revolutionalized my dentist visits!!!

Udoka Omenukor said...

Yes, sonic care is great for me!

Striving for peace said...

I had a bad experience myself, only it was with the hygenist. I don't think she read that I have a disease and my medicine really does a number on my teeth despite the fact that I walk around with floss, tooth brush and tooth paste. When I told my dentist, she "quietly" read her and that was the end of that one talking down to patients when she didn't know the 4-1-1.